Come on, you know you want to follow me....

January 6, 2010

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It is still cold. We are supposed to have even more snow, but I am content with my red snuggie socks, coffee, and a new book: "Princess of the Midnight Ball" by Jessica Day George. Mom is still trying to make me read "The Friendship Factor" by Alan Loy McGinnis, but since it's a very boring non-fiction "self-help" book, i hate it and have been reading it for over a week. Is mommy saying I need more friends? Uhhhhha, idk, i like being a hermit. I set up this blog today, and it took all day. I still have 3 books to put reviews on but dad will be home soon and he don't like when I'm on his laptop. My day has been content with my younger siblings playing "Secret Agent" around the house and Power Rangers on the PS2 all day, while mom is making a COMPLETE home-made, Joy of Cooking, lemon meringue pie! She made the crust, pudding and even the meringue! But since we broke our mixer trying to make peanut butter cookies a while back, I was the mixer. So of course I hurt my self. First, the end of the metal mixer made a sore on my hand, then on the inside of my right forearm, my muscle or tendon is like popping out and it hurts. Other than that, all that's happened to me is my morning ritual of tripping down the stairs and stubbing my toes. !!!!!!!!!! It's snowing again!!!!!! well I HAVE to go get pictures so have a happy, joy filled day!...................... ug that sounds to Martha Stewart-y. Wateva, see ya'

~ The Clumsy Reader aka Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP