Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Divergent

>> Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Divergent (Divergent, #1)

Name: Divergent
Author:
Pages: 489
Start Date: September 12
Finish Date: September 22
Type: Romantic Fantasy/Post Apocalyptic
Status: OWN! ; #1 in Divergent Series
Rating:
Summary:
Beatrice "Tris" Prior has reached the fateful age of sixteen, the stage at which teenagers in Veronica Roth's dystopian Chicago must select which of five factions to join for life. Each faction represents a virtue: Candor, Abnegation, Dauntless, Amity, and Erudite. To the surprise of herself and her selfless Abnegation family, she chooses Dauntless, the path of courage. Her choice exposes her to the demanding, violent initiation rites of this group, but it also threatens to expose a personal secret that could place in mortal danger. Veronica Roth's young adult Divergent trilogy launches with a captivating adventure about love and loyalty playing out under most extreme circumstances.
My Review:
Ok when I bought this book , I was completely distracted because that day I met my boyfriend =) So after letting this book sit on my shelf for 3 months I thought I'd read it ! I went blindly into its pages and came out st-st-sstunned; this book is just WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. I couldn't get enough! Sometimes the writing would be a tad dry but with all the twists, secrets and plots you really dont give a crap. This concept of the world is intriguing and mind blowing. The characters were all different and harshly beautiful. I have no clue how I'm going to make it through this series with only 3 more books AND have to wait THREE YEARS for the last book. The wait might kill me but I have to read this whole series. You should too.
PS- WAY better then the hunger games btw!
Excerpt:
“I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you, though.”
Cover:
So freaking cool! And once you read the book you'll get it ;)
Title:
Ditto to cover !
Extras:
The Author
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP