Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Review: Starstruck

>> Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Starstruck
Starstruck by Cyn Balog

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



This bok just made me go "hmmmmmm" a lotttt. The idea was cool, not over dramatized or crazy with a love triangle (which was possible).
I love how Dough reminded me of ME, through and through and the hardships of being a freak and having a god as a boyfriend xD
What id dint like was how really no one described very well =/ Like Christian? Dreads, green teeth and possible pimples. That's all!! I really love Cyn's writing in "Fairy Tale" and this was still awesome writing, it just seemed a little rushed. Finished it in 2 sittings ^^



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP