Come on, you know you want to follow me....

I Love You, Beth Cooper

>> Friday, August 6, 2010


Name: I Love You, Beth Cooper
Author: Larry Doyle
Pages: 253
Start Date: May 14
Finish Date: May 17
Type: LMAO High School Graduation Night Story
Status:Library
Rating:

Summary:Denis Cooverman didn't want to give a typical graduation speech, cherishing memories and embracing challenges and crap. So, instead, he stood up in front of his 512 class-mates and their 3,000 relatives and said some-thing really important: "I love you, Beth Cooper." It would have been such a sweet, romantic moment. Except that: Beth, the head cheerleader, has only the vaguest idea who Denis is. And Denis, the captain of the debate team, is so far out of her league he is barely even the same species. And then there's Kevin, Beth's remarkably large boyfriend, in town on furlough from the United States Army. Complications ensue. Denis comes of age overnight in this exhilar-ating, endearing novel that reminds us why we can't wait to escape high school but can never leave it behind.

My Review: Ok I could go on for DAYS about this book and why I loved it, but ya'll would never read it, so I'll keep it short and sweet. This book had every comical thing that could happen in it. I had to read it alone because I started snorting and laughing out loud in public. In one way I wish at least half of this stuff could happen to me and in another I just wish I could be Beth! I <3 u BC was definitely a LMAO/ROTFL book that had a romantic and crazy side. And the end...... well it leaves 'things' up in the air.... PS - The Pics are AWESOME! ::takes hat off for the artist::

Excerpt: UG! Mom took back a ton of books and I didn't get anything =( Including this one.
But go to the movie page and look a quotes, they all are from the book C=

Cover/Title: I love all the covers for this book! http://www.shelfari.com/books/496954/I-Love-You-Beth-Cooper/editions

Extras: LOTS of songs and funny sayings, but you know since I don't have the book.....
Movie Page
The Music



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP