Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Scrambled Eggs At Midnight

>> Sunday, August 1, 2010

Name: Scrambled Eggs At Midnight
Author:Brad Barkley & Heather Hepler
Pages: 262
Start Date: May 9
Finish Date:May 14
Type: Teen Life & Love
Status:Library
Rating:

Summary:Calliope (or Cal as she calls herself) wants nothing more than to stay put; to stop traveling cross-country with her mother, sleeping in a tent, and abandoning all belongings whenever they pull up stakes. Meanwhile, Eliot misses the happy times he left behind when his father decided to open a camp for kids looking to lose weight and find Jesus. when Cal and Eliot meet by chance, they feel an immediate connection. together they must face their isolation, the threat of yet another move, and the deepening of Eliot father’s obsession. in their case, love just might be everything it’s cracked up to be.

My Review: This book ain't all it's cracked up to be. It's better.
Within the first chapter I so felt for Cal, and in the second I had a crush on Eliot. I like how all the characters have there own stories and how the authors brought religion sneakily into the book. But in a good way, people. I swear.Also it's the little things in this book that seriously made my heart ache for someone like Eliot and to be brave like Cal. And the end.... omg FINALLY an ending that ended how I would have. In writing and in real life. Trust me. Read and see what Cal does..... I know you would do it too.

Excerpt: UG! Mom took back the book before I could get anything =( SRY!

Cover/Title:
CUTE! I mean the picture and name just so fits the book! LOVE it!

Extras: Look at Excerpt. Oh but did ya'll notice the authors? B B and H H. Lmao

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 11, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP