Come on, you know you want to follow me....

FYI & Update (3)

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am so behind on reviews, I stopped laughing 3 books ago. yeah I'm soon to be 6 books behind
-_-
Here are the lucky ones:
True Confessions by Rachel Gibson
Take me there by Susane Colasanti
What Would Emma Do? by Eileen Cook
The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
Tithe by Holly Black
and almost done with:
Waiting for You by Susane Colasanti

Fun, huh? And I just bought 11 more books plus the galzilions I aready have plus my local libraries equals confusion (where to start?)
So istead of 'Happy Reading' let us say from now on 'Fast Reading' shall we?
Oh, wanna see the books I just bought? Huh, do you? Ok........
Click to go to where I bought most (in hardback) for .99! I know I sound like a advertisment but it's ture:

Are You for Real?
Bite Me!
Bermudez Triangle
The Princess and the Hound
Born of Fire (a League Novel)
Blue-Eyed Devil
Stupid and Contagious
Secrets
Wicked All Day
The Naked Face ( my g-ma actaully ordered this but i might read it.....)
Hell House (Ditto)

well i guess that's it. For now.................................................................................

Photobucket

2 comments:

スタービーチ June 18, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

スタービーチがどこのサイトよりも遊べる確率は高いんです。登録無料で新しい恋をGETしてみませんか

スタビ August 7, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

スタビが今一番アツイのはご存じでしょうか?夏休みで出会いを探している娘とすぐに会えちゃうんです。登録無料でここまで出会える所は他には存在しません。今登録して良いパートナーに巡り合おう

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP