Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Review: Catching Jordan

>> Saturday, October 6, 2012


Catching Jordan
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Ok the ONLY reason I did not give this book a perfect 5 is because ....
Her and Henry are like what now friends with benefits? dating?? She needed to wrap up the story a teeny bit more with like an epilogue if she is never planning to write a sequel... But a sequel would be fricken awesome!!!! Do they appear in any of the other books??
Ok done with my spoiler rant ^^
This book was just Frekin awesome. I LOVED how it was so true to life with the cussing and how these high school kids are sexually active because HELLO football players and cheerleaders? Duh people. But we never see anything more than making out which I appreciated because I did not need pictures of JJ doing something xD I adored alll the characters (But I didnt like Ty from the start) and the setting and mmmmmm Mr. Sam Henry
description
Also I loved/hated the dad relationship... Im super close to my dad and it killed me how Jordan was such a bitch to him all the time! Talk about PRIDE.

All in all an awesome book that total rivals Susane Colasanti's book, because there was less family drama-rama and honestly im shocked none of the football players turned out to be gay!

Cover:
UM their team is black and red? Wtf with the purple? and we totally know Woods would not where bracelets....



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP