Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Review: Endure

>> Saturday, October 6, 2012


Endure
Endure by Carrie Jones

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Ok I so totally had a whole review mapped out in my head, full of spoliers and questions and now Im like 'duuuuhhhhhggg...um...ya...awesome...?"
Its soo not helping that I have that new Matchbox 20 song in my head!
... OMG ok ya one thing is that they sang a 30 seconds to mars song AND Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song!!!!!!!
description
Oo and ok heres a spolier question:
Did any one think that when the queen kissed Zara maybe SHE was gonna reverse the kiss and make Astleys momma human?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!! :o I was totally holding my breath waiting for that to happen... and I still am...
Well all and all Im pretty happy with this being the last book. I loved how to romance ended up, even though Zara just ERGed me sometimes. I didnt like how poor Is and Dev were like not featured much and they were always sperated :c btw Im totally Is ^^
But Mrs.Jones did a total bang up job on the Nor Lore (hehehe x3) and a nice spin on the end of the world DUM DUM DUMMM.
And ok... Was i last to figure out "Betty White the Tiger"?



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP