Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Review: Everneath

>> Saturday, October 6, 2012


Everneath
Everneath by Brodi Ashton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



The ONLY reason this book does not get a 5* is because I hated how "Beck" (wtf? I would never let my boyfriend call me by HALF of my last name! Thats not very romantic at all...) was such a chicken shit. If I were her, I would have been happy for everyone, hooked Jules and Jack or at least make Jack hate me then go with COLE! COLE COLE COLE!!!! For some reason I just didn't enjoy Jack at all , but I wanted to know so much about Cole. The concept is awesome and how she fuildly put the past and present together was awesome :) Should have been a black dress on the cover but thats ok , 'cause it so pretty to look at ^^



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP