Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Review: Why I Let My Hair Grow Out

>> Saturday, October 6, 2012


Why I Let My Hair Grow Out
Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



I wanted to love this book so much but the writing just never pulled me in... the story was good but for me it skipped around to much. Like randomly she was holding hands with a guy or you never got described where she was until she left that place and just ug... The idea was great, if not explained throughly. I just wanted to sit and stare at the cover! I really liked the rest of the gang in the tour, and Colin but surprisingly I only liked the bad Queen in fae land ^.^ Will read the others just so i can say I finsihed a series!



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP