Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Review: Reckoning

>> Saturday, October 6, 2012


Reckoning
Reckoning by Lili St. Crow

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Omfg.... like
description



Just such a bloody fantasic story and charatars and idea and it ended with this...
I was very disspointed in a way because its like "respect your books and END IT! Dont leave us hangin'!!"

Ok heres what she left hanging **spoilers to what you dont find out**


1. Where the hell in Anna?
2. Will Chris become eveil now??
3. Where the FUCK is Dylan!?
4. Ok whats with the "3 gulps" of blood? If youtake more do you become bonded to that person /evil /just a full tummy?...
5. We NEED more detailing on how she can be part of a bastard line or whatever... Thats just wayyy to cool.
and finally....
6. WHAT THE FUCK GRAVES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOU CAN NOT END AN AWESOME SERIES LIKE THIS AND HIM JUST GOING AWAY!!! I get where he is coming from but really?

description


All I can say is that I wont stop raging about this for a loong time (my poor cat) and she better freakin be making another book, weither it be a prequel to how she got into the bastard line like a 5 years later book...

What do you think her name stands for? That would suck if was as easy as Drusilla...



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP