Come on, you know you want to follow me....

January 11, 2010

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

My weekend was...............interesting. I have decided that because of the events this weekend that I will only blog on the weekdays. Why you may ask? Well, my father has started to.... invade my privacy. NOT like 'weird' type, but he started going through my books and wish-lists and history and ALOMOST found my blog :0 !!! All weekend I stayed up in my room and cleaned. I had 14 socks without mates! LOL I tried to keep track of my "oppise-Daisies" but that was pointless. Well Sunday, the whole house just had tension seeping out of the walls; dad went to a friend; mom was doing dishes; kids were naive to the whole thing. So I baked! I made a Victoria sponge cake, inspired by "Calender Girls" :) lol it was soooooooooo good! I would put the recipe on here but........... remember how my mom was dogging me about blogging? well she has one now, ha ha. and she is going to put the recipe on her blog so I'll put a link up later for her blog/ the cake recipe. Well today I gave my 140 pound, yellow lab, Sam, a bath. In the bath-tub. With Pantene. It took my mom and I 30 minutes and 2 packs of Ritz crackers to get him in the bath. Then I scrubbed and conditioned him and now the bathroom stinks and Sam is right by my feet.... and he still stinks. But wuv him :) Well I have to run to break up a fight between the little ones from a fight. Oh! ps - I'm still reading the books I mentioned in my last post (The Blue Sword)
ttul
~ The Clumsy Reader aka Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP