Come on, you know you want to follow me....

The Start of Something New

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This is completely new to me so, give me a break. I have read zillions of books in the last 4 years (because that is when I got interested is reading) and here are SOME faves off the top of my head: Mortal Instruments (!Can't wait for City of Angels!), Twilight Saga, Wicked Lovely (still reading them but I loved the 1st), Gemma Doyle Trilogy (Even though the 3rd made me mad) and WAY many more,but hey I have had NO COFFEE. So far this year, 2010, I have read: "Betrayed" by P.C. Cast; "Champagne Girl" by Diana Palmer; "The Snow Bride" by Debbie Macomber; "A Wind in Cairo" by Judith Tarr; "A Knight in Shining Armor" by Jude Deveraux; "Bet Me" by Jennifer Crusie; "Tantalize" by Cynthia Leitich Smith. I will put up separate reviews on all of them soon! Also this blog is to record my clumsiness. I have been to the ER for my knees; I cracked my collar bone and then the cells got happy when mending and now i have a bump on my collar bone; I have freaky toes; I can move my tendons off my knuckles and "feel" the bone; and i have many other things that mark me as me and a klutz.(Also those things have JUST happened in my young adult life, NOT just in 2010 lol) I spill, I break and when I fall, I take someone, or something down with me, where it be the whole cat can-food isle or my Principal. Well I think that catches you up to date... If there are questions or something I spelled wrong, or even if you are a fellow klutzphobian, COmMeNt and FoLlOw :)

Have a Safe Proof Day,
The Clumsy Reader aka Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP