Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Update in Reading and FYI

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

OK. I'm back. But not for long. I broke the computer. Again. So I can't say on here long, but since I finally had time to get on here I thought I'd post this list of books I've read since my last post (January 11, son in 8 days):

  1. Ink Exchange ~ Melissa Marr
  2. The Blue Sword ~ Robin McKinley
  3. Smooth Talking Stranger ~ Lisa Kleypas
  4. A Kiss Remembered ~ Sandra Brown
  5. Eighth Grade Bites ~ Heather Brewer
Reading:
  • The Hero and the Crown ~ Robin McKinley
  • Ninth Grade Slays ~ Heather Brewer
  • The Friendship Factor ~ Alan Loy McGinnis (still!)
I will try to update my reading status but for day to day blogging.... no. Not a chance.

p.s.- Movies ~ Lake house = 5* ; Midsummer Night's Dream = 5*
~ The Clumsy Reader aka Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP