Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Betrayed

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Name: Betrayed
Author(s): P.C. & Kristin Cast
Pages: 310
Start Date: January 1
Finish Date: January 1
Type: YA Romance, Vampires & Horror; Paperback
Status: My Bookshelf; #2 in House of Night Series

Rating:

Summary:
Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night. She’s come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey’s old life, she begins to realize that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardize the very fabric of her world.

My Review: I loved it! The 1st one gives you the lay of of the land but this one focuses more on what is going on. It was WAY more sexier and I loved that! Also it just flowed along nicely, with no boring parts.LOL And I don't know who she should choose; Heath: cute mortal; Erik: steaming hot fledgling; Loren: mysterious,off limits teacher. But I have to read the rest of the books... PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ANY SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Exert: "Hey, Lucky Charms are good for you." - Stevie Ray
"Really? So, tell me, what are marshmallows- a fruit or a vegetable?" - Zoey
"Both. They're unique- like me." - Stevie Ray
-pg. 77

Cover/Title: It's an ok cover, I mean it kinda fits but it's just a cover to me. And the title fits I think more with the 3rd but it's ok.

Extras:
Official Book Page
House of Night Betrayed Trailer (Fanmade)
<-- Awesome!
UK Book Cover

~ The Clumsy Reader aka Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP