Come on, you know you want to follow me....

When It Happens

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010


Name: When It Happens
Author: Susane Colasanti
Pages: 310
Start Date: February 15
Finish Date: February 16
Type: Teen Romance/Coming of Age; Hardback
Status: Library
Rating:

Summary:Reminiscent of the movie Say Anything, a debut novel for all those searching for The One!Sara and Tobey couldn’t be more different. She is focused on getting into her first-choice college; he wants to win Battle of the Bands. Sara’s other goal is to find true love, so when Dave, a popular jock, asks her out, she’s thrilled. But then there’s Tobey. His amazing blue eyes and quirky wit always creep into her thoughts. It just so happens that one of Tobey’s goals is also to make Sara fall in love with him. Told in alternating points of view, Sara and Tobey’s real connection will have everyone rooting for them from the minute they meet!

My Review: WARNING: You will not be able to put this down AND it does I have sexual content! But it is AWESOME! It's so rare to read a book with the main couples 1st POV and I loved it! Tobey is exactly the kind of boy I want. And probably every other girl on this earth. Also it has a rockin' 'soundtrack'. I had a note pad beside me and kept writing down all the songs. I'll put a playlist up here sometime ;)BUt this is just a coming of age, soulmate/true love, feel good story that makes you ache for a pinch of the love that these charaters have for each other. Don't just 'borrow' this book; BUY IT!

Exert: Sara bends down to help me. "Are you okay?" she says.
I get up quickly like it's no big deal. "Yeah, I'm fine."
"Every time I see you, you're bumping your head!"
And every time I see you, I wish my headboard was bumping against the wall. With you in my bed.
The bell rings. - pg. 60

~ The Clumsy Reader aka Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP