Come on, you know you want to follow me....

Ranting, Reviews, & Reading

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ranting:
I started the Vampire Academy series and fell in love! Well, maybe I'm just addicted!!! LOL So I went out and bought the 1st 3 in a 'box' set and then the 4th. Well, then I saw posts about "Spirit Bound" and then the last and 6th book coming out in DECEMBER!!!!! And I thought 'Wait, I'm going to finish the ones I have and then be agonizingly waiting for May and December. So why not stop when I am ahead?' So I literally stopped myself on page 38? in "Shadow Kiss" and will not pick that up again till May. I idea is that I will make the last 3 books (because, duh, I am so pre-ordering "Spirit Bound"!) stretch till December. Then I will put out of my misery!!!! Ok, I'm done ranting :)

Reviews:
I am so behind, it isn't even funny. I know probably no one is reading this but hey, i don't care. I just want to have these reviews done! And since my dad soooooooooooo disapproves vampires and anything with sexual content (but my mom says it's FINE), it's not like I can get on here anytime I want :( So just bear with me and Ill be putting up reviews soon.

Reading:
Well, I was going to put "challenges" but it start with a 'R' so..... yeah. I just entered, like, almost all of Royal Reviews challenges and I so hyped up about it!!!!! :) go and sign up!!!!!!! ;)
Also I am going to try to put these on the site soon:

  1. TBR page
  2. Challenges page
  3. Music
  4. Coming Soon (Like books coming out in 2010)
  5. Buttons
  6. Youtube Page (with vids about books and my vids :) )
Well, I guess that's ALL! OH!yeah, some how I am following myself....... so yeah just ignore that please!

~ The Clumsy Reader aka Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP