Come on, you know you want to follow me....

She's Got the Beat

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Name: She's Got the Beat
Author:Nancy Krulik
Pages: 303
Start Date: March 7
Finish Date:March 7
Type: Romantic Comedy; Hardback
Status: School Library
Rating:

Summary: SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS!Miranda was the quiet type...until she moved to Austin. Home of the hippest college rock bands, Austin, Texas, is a scene. And Miranda is dying to break out of her small-town shell. So she decides to do something totally un-Miranda: learn to play the drums.When crashing the cymbals, the girl's a wild child! Plus there's a perk to her new gig: a cute bass player. Unfortunately Mr. Bass Man isn't exactly looking for love. Can this rocker chick change his tune? Or does finding her own rhythm mean sacrificing true love?

My Review: This wasn't all that and i knew it wasn't going to be. I read it in, like 3 hours, so I liked it. But for someone would read it in a week or so, would probably be mad. Let me just say, the end sucks. With these kind of books it's duh that the girl will get the guy (who I LOVE in this) so I can safely say, I want to know more about them! You'll get if you once you've read it or if you already have.

Exert: "She was my yellow Texas rose," he sang. "A soft petaled beauty, who never thought to pose. She let me be myself, I could trust her with my soul. I knew she'd treat it gently, for only she could make me whole. her honesty and strength made her rise above the garden. Her genuine Texas sweetness, I never thought would harden..." ~ 292-293

Cover/Title: The face looks weird but other-wise, it's looks like Miranda. The title fits nicely.

Extras:
Songs: Me & Bobby and Try and Honey Don't

~ The Clumsy Reader aka Christine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Blogs!

Photobucket
The Book Vixen

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP